• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I dont know about IGCSE, but my GCE Olevel exam went awesome and both the papers were pretty easy. Especially the ATP, it was like getting marks for free!!

Reaction score
I dont know about IGCSE, but my GCE Olevel exam went awesome and both the papers were pretty easy. Especially the ATP, it was like getting marks for free!!
Good to know ure exam went awesome
But cie recently have started making comparatively harder papers for the international students as compared to GCSE exams which r easier(donno abt gce )... And its simply because they don't what us to compete with their kids
So we igcse students need to put in extra effort to obtain a decent grade

Reaction score
I'm seriously envying you right now, But god knows if our paper 4 will turn out to be easier than yours.

I still can't believe how easy our P4 was xD
I dont want to make you jealous but even the experiment that came consisted of only 2 marks and was about how to compare different insulating materials.
And most marks were for checking and writing readings off Ammeters and Voltmeters etc
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

Reaction score
If you have prepared thoroughly, practice past papers whenever you get the chance. If you're confident you can do it!

Reaction score
Good to know ure exam went awesome
But cie recently have started making comparatively harder papers for the international students as compared to GCSE exams which r easier(donno abt gce )... And its simply because they don't what us to compete with their kids
So we igcse students need to put in extra effort to obtain a decent grade

Thanks,
And no its not like that as IGCSE, GCSE, GCE all three of them are used throughout the world. e.g. Over here in Pakistan Roots Schools Use IGCSE , Frobels uses GCSE, And Other private schools still use GCE.
GCSEs are only easier because their syllabus needs students to rely on their skills rather then memory.

Reaction score
It all depends on what your school is trained to teach you, like my school prefers GCE because it thinks that, as it is harder it may be preferred over others (Which is not the case as all of them are considered equal)