• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics / Chemistry / Bio P5 help

Reaction score
this is wat m telling from experience....whenevr u see the word solubility ......ITS ALWAYS A CURVE !!!
its not always a curve Q2 for o/n 2010 ..... the question says :draw the line of best fit.... and it is a straight line......

Reaction score
i just did the q and checked from ms.... i mean it is not always a straight line.........or always a curve

Reaction score
angelgirl:)
Hello, thanks for posting that up too :)....please answer my doubt about best fit line...am very unsure how exactly to draw?

My questions are -
1.) Should we have equal points on both sides of the line of best fit?
2.) Is it ok if none of the points are not on the best fit line, but scattered very close to it?
3.) Any good tips for drawing best fit line?
ya line of best fit means equal points should be there on both the sides of the line..iam not sure for ur 2nd point but i guess yes if i would be there i would draw a straight line no matter if ni point touvhes the best fit line...hmmmm no i dont have any good tips...sorry

Reaction score
i always have problem with plotting graphs.
How to choose appropriate scale?
to choose appropriate scale, from ur table see the biggest valu and the lowest value, subrtact it and then divide it by the large square no...for eg if u hav 10 large square in ur gragh and ur large value is 0.26 and small value is 0.003...then 0.26-0.003/8 0r 9 =u get 0.03...always divide 1 or 2 digit less from the no,. of large square present...hope u know wats large squar and wats small square in the graph...now the first large value is 0.03...2nd is 0.03+0.03=0.06...keep on adding 0.03 to all the values...be carefull do not multiply it...:)
hope u get my explaination...

Reaction score
to choose appropriate scale, from ur table see the biggest valu and the lowest value, subrtact it and then divide it by the large square no...for eg if u hav 10 large square in ur gragh and ur large value is 0.26 and small value is 0.003...then 0.26-0.003/8 0r 9 =u get 0.03...always divide 1 or 2 digit less from the no,. of large square present...hope u know wats large squar and wats small square in the graph...now the first large value is 0.03...2nd is 0.03+0.03=0.06...keep on adding 0.03 to all the values...be carefull do not multiply it...:)
hope u get my explaination...
thankx ..:)
jazak Allah..

Reaction score
hey how do v fynd da absolute uncertainities in xc in da table......from summer 2010 p.51 Q.2......HELP PLZZ.......its phy p5