• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics disscusion JUNE 2010

Reaction score
SORRY ABDULLAH TO SAY THAT BUT Y R U TELLING THAT U TOOK THE EXAM ND WHAT MADE IT WORST IS SAYING U GOT THE FIRST VARIENT DONT JUST TELL LIES TO THE PPL ND PLAY WITH THEIR MINDS TELLING THEM THAT THE EXAM WAS SOO HARD ND U LOST 18 MARKS I REALLY DONT KNOW Y U DID THAT MAYBE COZ NOBODY WANTS TO HELP U .. AND WHT U GONNA GET FROM THESE STUFF U R DOING ND MATH ANGEL ND SUPERXDE R DOING THE 2ND VARIENT I GUESS SO WHT IS THE BENEFIT OF KNOWING WHT CAME IN DA 2ND VARIENT

PPL U GONNA C AFTER THE EXAM THE EXAM WILL BE SOOO EASY I HOPE ND U WILL KNOW THAT ABDALLAH IS LYING

Reaction score
wow!!! this is serious... thats one mean game hes playing...
i'll be doin the exam in 3 and a half hours... was surprised how some ppl have already done it.. ??

Reaction score
ssaaiiff12 said:
SORRY ABDULLAH TO SAY THAT BUT Y R U TELLING THAT U TOOK THE EXAM ND WHAT MADE IT WORST IS SAYING U GOT THE FIRST VARIENT DONT JUST TELL LIES TO THE PPL ND PLAY WITH THEIR MINDS TELLING THEM THAT THE EXAM WAS SOO HARD ND U LOST 18 MARKS I REALLY DONT KNOW Y U DID THAT MAYBE COZ NOBODY WANTS TO HELP U .. AND WHT U GONNA GET FROM THESE STUFF U R DOING ND MATH ANGEL ND SUPERXDE R DOING THE 2ND VARIENT I GUESS SO WHT IS THE BENEFIT OF KNOWING WHT CAME IN DA 2ND VARIENT

PPL U GONNA C AFTER THE EXAM THE EXAM WILL BE SOOO EASY I HOPE ND U WILL KNOW THAT ABDALLAH IS LYING

cuz u retard the first and second variant for multiple choices are the same but only the order f the questions are different! haha

Reaction score
Superman said:
cuz u retard the first and second variant for multiple choices are the same but only the order f the questions are different! haha

@superman, ur the real retart cuz varients are changed this year, dont be an idoit, same went for the boilogy papers and chemistry papers. and both varients were totally the oppsite

yes i know that there was no difference last year, but this year there is and i will prove it for you.

if you compare biology J2009 V, 1 and 2; you'll find it very similar... but if you had to compare J2010 V, 1 and 2, you'll find V2 was a about co-ordination,homestaties, gentic engineerings, and pencuilen, but V1 was all about ecology, mensturation,bacteria and natural selection

Reaction score
Superman was talking about Multiple Choice Questions. These papers do not vary much in Varients.

And abdallah, its obvious you're lieing. I know that you're always active here... i wonder why you're not commenting anymore o:

Reaction score
abdullah live in jordan and i live in jordan we will tske the exam after 3 hours

Reaction score
Wazaaaaap said:
Superman was talking about Multiple Choice Questions. These papers do not vary much in Varients.quote]

this what everyone thought about the other papers...

Reaction score
abdullah is tricking all of u guys
becuz he says that he lives in jordan
exams start in KSA and jordan at the same time
becuz both of them take the frist varient

abdullah will take the exam after 2hours and 30 min

by the way there r small differences between the first and second varient

Reaction score
if u guys really wanna do good, then do pass papers. read ur book, clear ur doubts and your set to go

Reaction score
iluvchem said:
Superman said:

@superman, ur the real retart cuz varients are changed this year, dont be an idoit, same went for the boilogy papers and chemistry papers. and both varients were totally the oppsite

yes i know that there was no difference last year, but this year there is and i will prove it for you.

if you compare biology J2009 V, 1 and 2; you'll find it very similar... but if you had to compare J2010 V, 1 and 2, you'll find V2 was a about co-ordination,homestaties, gentic engineerings, and pencuilen, but V1 was all about ecology, mensturation,bacteria and natural selection

IM TALKING ABOUT THE PAPER 1's!!
yest in chem ppr 1 both varients had the same Q's but in diffrent order