• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Help

Reaction score
Well I think it's quite logic, when the disc is first fired, it experiences a velocity horizontally (Thats why it moves horizontally at first and then gradually comes down).

Scientifically speaking, when it is fired horizontally, the disc has no vertical velocity component.

Hope I was clear.
ok but why it was not the actual velocity I mean....not horizontal nor vertical......

Reaction score
ok but why it was not the actual velocity I mean....not horizontal nor vertical......
because what i knw is that there r three velocities : horizontal, vertical, and the actual one
in this example I knw vertical is not there but I thought theres horizontal and the actual one...or u mean only horizontal is present? i.e no actual and vertical(vertical i knw already)??

Reaction score
because what i knw is that there r three velocities : horizontal, vertical, and the actual one
in this example I knw vertical is not there but I thought theres horizontal and the actual one...or u mean only horizontal is present? i.e no actual and vertical(vertical i knw already)??
I hope I made it clear in this drawing.

Attachments

• Xtreme Ans 3.png
    Xtreme Ans 3.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 3