• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics igcse!!!

Reaction score
can someone please give me the answer to paper 3 physics CIE - IGCSE october/novembr 2011 please. ASAP!!

Reaction score
Like... the whole of paper 3 Extended October/November 2011. I already have the paper and now I want to check my answers. Thanks!!

Reaction score
What happened to pages 2 and 3? And for page 4 I've got question 3 (a) State the two conditions required for the equilibrium of a body acted upon by a number of forces. And for page 2 I've got 1 (a) define acceleration. Are you sure you've got the right paper?

Reaction score
What happened to pages 2 and 3? And for page 4 I've got question 3 (a) State the two conditions required for the equilibrium of a body acted upon by a number of forces. And for page 2 I've got 1 (a) define acceleration. Are you sure you've got the right paper?
U shud tell me which variant ??

Reaction score
Ok I don't know what you mean by variant but this is what the paper states:

Physics
Paper 3 Extended
0625/31
October November 2011
1 hour 15 minutes

Reaction score
Nevermind I followed the link you gave me and changed the ms_32 to ns_31 to get my paper . Thanks for the help though!

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.
David Sang wali.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.
David Sang wali.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO