• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics n Chemistry Unit 6 IAL exam discussion (How was the paper ?)

Reaction score
how did you guyz found the %uncertainty in k? (for physics) I think i did it wrong i took the uncertainty of meter rule becoz they said in the starting that we can measure the wavelength from the diameter of the inner circle and when i measured it was coming 2.51(the value in the table)... now God knows which is correct...

Reaction score
whoever lost 5-6 marks dont worry... jan 14 exams were kind of similar to these and the grade boundary for physics was pretty low for chem it was high though... i hope they are low this sessionIMG_20140516_140242.JPG IMG_20140516_140217.JPG

Reaction score
what were the reagents for tollen's reagent??...i didnt know so wrote [Ag(NH3)]+.... condition i wrote alkaline solution....and what was the formula for formula of ketone??...so many questions to ask!!!
conditions were : silver nitrate solution(in alkaline solution) and ammonia solution.. condition was warm/heat and the formaula was CO(CH3)2

Reaction score
i think this tym the grade boundaRIES WILL be really high:(:(,,,, the pprs were easyyy though i made real blunderss:whistle::whistle:....stupid mistakess:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Talking about it will relieve no pain, it will just make you re-live the pain. What is lost is lost. Let's try to do well in our remaining papers and hope for the best!