• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics n Chemistry Unit 6 IAL exam discussion (How was the paper ?)

Reaction score
No I do not feel the grade boundaries of chem unit 6 would be higher than that of jan 2013 ....because if u see then most of the repeaters sit the exam in this session just to improve their previous grades...so obviously the grade boundaries are higher at jan sessions....however this time most of the people are non-repeaters so u see it highly depends on the candidates themselves. And I realized there were some questions that have never come up before...so probably 36 or 37 for an A grade...Because its not like SAT since sat judges the curve by the level of difficulty of paper itself not the performance of the candidates... This time there are more non-repeaters since its May/June exam.....so u see it really depends on the candidates :D
Well lets just hope for the best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No I do not feel the grade boundaries of chem unit 6 would be higher than that of jan 2013 ....because if u see then most of the repeaters sit the exam in this session just to improve their previous grades...so obviously the grade boundaries are higher at jan sessions....however this time most of the people are non-repeaters so u see it highly depends on the candidates themselves. And I realized there were some questions that have never come up before...so probably 36 or 37 for an A grade...Because its not like SAT since sat judges the curve by the level of difficulty of paper itself not the performance of the candidates... This time there are more non-repeaters since its May/June exam.....so u see it really depends on the candidates :D
Well lets just hope for the best.
i feel A will be at 40.:rolleyes: i just hope that doesnt happen:D....

Reaction score
hahah I hope not....thats tooo high...it wasnt damn easyyy. that grade boundaries would shoot to that much. It has never happened before. It can be 37 or 38 for an A.
Honestly even if people say that it was soo easy they would disagree with the fact that it was like an ABCD test. So I believe it wont be 40 for an A. :p

Reaction score
hahah I hope not....thats tooo high...it wasnt damn easyyy. that grade boundaries would shoot to that much. It has never happened before. It can be 37 or 38 for an A.
Honestly even if people say that it was soo easy they would disagree with the fact that it was like an ABCD test. So I believe it wont be 40 for an A. :p
i hope it is A at 30..it will be best for most of us..lets hope together;)(y)

Reaction score
It wuz ez but noway will it b 40