• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P-5

Reaction score
can anybody please tell the circuit symbols for a cro, light gate, data logger etc ?

Reaction score
Thanks. btw what is t1 nd t2 ?
time difference since one timer wil stop when ball crosses first light gate, the other will stop when ball blocks light frm other light gate, and then u can measure either the time diff to find out the time taken to fall h OR u can adjust both light gates to 1 start/stop electronic timer to calculate the t, u just need to draw the diagram and tell measure t through light gates,,,,becuz i havent seen elaboratations of light gates in MS

Reaction score
Hey all!
With our Physics P5 tomorrow, i've got a few notes which i'd like to share(although many of you may have come across them before)
Best of luck for the exam tomorrow:)

If you're a brother then *FISTBUMP* bro coz you just saved me from the Google black hole. But Jazak Allahu khairan katheeran katheeran regardless of your gender ^_^

Reaction score
time difference since one timer wil stop when ball crosses first light gate, the other will stop when ball blocks light frm other light gate, and then u can measure either the time diff to find out the time taken to fall h OR u can adjust both light gates to 1 start/stop electronic timer to calculate the t, u just need to draw the diagram and tell measure t through light gates,,,,becuz i havent seen elaboratations of light gates in MS
Shukran! :D