• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics p12. discuss and expected gt.

Reaction score
What was the answer for the alpha particle deflection?
Because i couldnt see the mentioning of large angle, im kindda confused

Reaction score
My questions:
3. what was the ammeter related graph
4. was resultant vector thing D
6.uncertainty question..was it 6.67
then, change in gravitational potential energy-400?

gain in energy of fish pulled up-> was it only gpe?

waves question was phase difference 150 and length 1.1?

what was the resistance extension graph??

Reaction score
It was mentioned... Answer was volume of nucleous really small... Because others werent making sense...
What about the uncetainity qstn... What percentage u got there?
Well, i answered that as well, but did they say it delflected by large angle?. The uncertainty that i answered was 6.7 but i think the answer is 4

Reaction score
Well, i answered that as well, but did they say it delflected by large angle?. The uncertainty that i answered was 6.7 but i think the answer is 4
Yea he said large... Its a repeat question and I saw the ans in past ppr
Btw i dunno what it was but many said it was 4%

Reaction score
My questions:
3. what was the ammeter related graph
4. was resultant vector thing D
6.uncertainty question..was it 6.67
then, change in gravitational potential energy-400?

gain in energy of fish pulled up-> was it only gpe?

waves question was phase difference 150 and length 1.1?

what was the resistance extension graph??

3)a 4)C 6)4 hen, change in gravitational potential energy-450 , gain in energy of fish pulled up- gpe+Ke , length 1.1 , resistance extension graph -A

Reaction score
FOR BALL thrown horizontally in moon , Horizontal force=0 and Vertical force=constant Action and reaction . THe push of table on book. (D) Width is 2w DO anyone know the right answers for this question

Reaction score
Also, there was one question asking for how should the systematic errors of height and time to vary to find gravitational acceleration, right?

Did they ask for the value greater than gravitational acceleration or just exact?

Reaction score
Also, there was one question asking for how should the systematic errors of height and time to vary to find gravitational acceleration, right?

Did they ask for the value greater than gravitational acceleration or just exact?
GRETER

Reaction score

The answer for that question was D, as a shorter measurement of time suggests a greater value of g

Reaction score
3)a 4)C 6)4 hen, change in gravitational potential energy-450 , gain in energy of fish pulled up- gpe+Ke , length 1.1 , resistance extension graph -A
For the fish question, when they asked us to find the gain in energy of the fish, its actually only the gain in gpe. Cuz the velocity was constant so there would be no change in kinetic energy. :)