• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics p2?

Reaction score
Hey Nabiha!
Umm yeah i guess i know you! Used to see you at Imran Merchant's tuition. up? How are your exams going? I hope you are doing the best you can (ofcourse, im silly me)
Anyway Sorry i deviated from the topic. I have some expected topics that My Physics Teacher told, shall be surely coming this year.

1- Calibration Curves
2- Work Power Energy. ( a question most likely to be set on a pattern like we see usually see in Mechanics. I am referring to the inclined slope one.)
3- Momentum ( It's going to be hard one.)
5- Deformation ( Remember all the points to remember. What happens in parellel and series.)
4- Waves and Superpostion (A graph or a simple grating question)
5- Electricity ( simple usual questions. Poteniometer expected)
6- Nuclear Physics ( The equation)

Also it is expected that a question shall be set up on Phases of Matter. Not sure about this one. Heard from a friend.

Yeah i guess that's all i had. Best of Luck Nabiha and the rest of you.
Hopefully we will ace this exam.
InshAllah.

Reaction score
What are Calibration Curves?
Deformation ... parallel and series ... what?
Nuclear Physics ... equation ... what? I think we only have Radioactivity in AS Level ... no?

Reaction score
FreeWays said:
1- Calibration Curves
5- Deformation ( Remember all the points to remember. What happens in parellel and series.)
6- Nuclear Physics ( The equation)

Explain, In my opinon

Reaction score
Brother Calibration curves are the ones that check sensitivity of a given instrument. These questions are , although rare but no one can say, without doubt that they have zero probability to appear. Here have a quick glance at this exam paper (Question no 1)

http://www.xtremepapers.net/CIE/Interna ... _qp_21.pdf

here the question is about calibration. Trust me Mate it only sounds complicated but it's not that hard. Just Google a little if you get some spare time.

And About Deformation I meant, to remember the points about what happens when a two or three springs are set up in series or parallel. The spring constant and all that. The combined spring constant and usual stuff that appears.

In Nuclear Physics, The equation appears when an element decays into another element through either alpha or beta. It's pretty common. Ill suggest to check out some exam past papers.
MAVtKnmJ and Jadenag Hopeyfully you shall understand what I am saying.

Regards
FreeWays

Reaction score
Well you weren't as clear as you should have been in your first post but now that you've explained it, I know exactly what your talking about.
Thanks!

Reaction score
No Problem MAVtKnmJ Brother and imiosa92 . I shall update more stuff here as soon as i get to know.
Nabiha and others, if you guys encounter any problem ask me.

I hope there isn't any thing left that might be misunderstood.
Regards,

FreeWays