• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P22: How was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know you would, but it's just a matter of principle: I wouldn't feel right if I broke the rules...
okay... so i leaked a statistics paper to another country earlier this month. i feel more like a hero than a rule-breaker you know. never mind, thanks for informing that the paper is difficult.

Reaction score
it was actually quite easy.............i think that the GT will be 35 as many couldnt finish, but honestly the time is fine, no need to be critical....may people who were well prepared were done in 45 minutes............

Reaction score
okay... so i leaked a statistics paper to another country earlier this month. i feel more like a hero than a rule-breaker you know. never mind, thanks for informing that the paper is difficult.
Thank you, for not taking this too far:)

Reaction score
I still don't get why CIE refuses to increase the time limit for the exams: Physics P2 papers always have the lowest threshold because of the time limit. You'd think CIE would've learned it's lesson by now. Alas, that was never meant to be...
yeah man this is just freaking bullshit. i don't know why are they so senseless and mean about giving time to students. same happened in maths. so less time to think and organise your work. feels like dogs are chasing you from behind and you are giving paper in that situation..:p
we study throughout the year, we cement our concepts, cie should let us do our work in a reasonable time. why such a hurry? :/

Reaction score
Thank you, for not taking this too far:)
i would have taken this too far, but you know, i guess when one doesnt have the best paper, he/she will not want a bunch of unknown people to do better, naturally. I could convince people off the rules, but not off personal dissatisfaction.

Reaction score
Q.7 last part confused me. the experiment one i am really not sure about that. the paper was fine, do able.

Reaction score
i would have taken this too far, but you know, i guess when one doesnt have the best paper, he/she will not want a bunch of unknown people to do better, naturally. I could convince people off the rules, but not off personal dissatisfaction.
replace want with 'feel'. no point of thinking bad about others. everyone gets a outcome according to the hard work they have put in bf4 exams..

Status
Not open for further replies.