• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P31.. How did it go?

Reaction score
It was really different compared to the previous years and I'm sure it was the toughest paper yet! :/

Reaction score
It was ok. Not that bad..
What did you get for the height of the fountain??

Reaction score
I am really confused for the 9mark electricity question.... what were the answers??

Reaction score
it was definately the hardest year... i found it extremly hard ! :'(
i guess the curve will make the 35/80 an A as last year was 41/80 an A and it was much easier !!!
well, hope this means P6 will be easy so as chemistry :p

Reaction score
thats what i got toooo................................1.8ohms for the [4]mark question.
yup same
hahah well i hope they are right :S i freaked out in the exam though it was hard
i got the energy in solar pannel 22500
and the power around 48 or smthn in 40's
the height i used GPE and i got it as 1.14 or 1.41 smthn forgot :p
the first question i choosed 1.8 because it was the most frequent reading the question under it was repeated easy :p the last question i wrote transistor and we need to put in A an resistor or variable resistor in B LDR ( light dependant resistor(
if we use it for temeprature we need to put the thermistor up because it decrease resistiance when hot so the share of voltage decrease hence increaseing volatge that is down and causing the lamp to light ( i didnt write this just an explaination ) and we replace the LDR with a resistor
effiecny 65/100 times the answer forgot what it was

Reaction score
was the maximum speed in the graph 9.33?In the circuits question I got 7.5ohms as the resistance of R.