• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS p41 GT

What will the expected GT be?

• 65+

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 60-65

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • 55-60

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 50-55

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Below 50

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In reality, most of the questions were quite straightforward. Though, I feel I have messed up quite a lot.
Let's hope the threshold is low

Reaction score
In reality, most of the questions were quite straightforward. Though, I feel I have messed up quite a lot.
Let's hope the threshold is low
It was quite long. Might be straight forward but couldn't get time to complete all the questions. i missed a few parts.

Reaction score
If all of my numerical answers were given to an incorrect number of significant figures, would i lose a mark for every numerical answer?

Reaction score
the paper was quite straight forward, dont expect threshold to be too high or too low
tomorrow maths paper is what you guys should be worried about :p

Reaction score
Just one silly question..
The thresholds mentioned in the poll are out of 100 right?

Reaction score
I think the GT has to be below 60. This was kinda ok but long so 60+ might not be possible. I just hope that its below 60 tho.

Reaction score
Guys be realistic when choosing in the poll, even if the test was great for you choose a realistic answer in comparison with other tests. By choosing high gt you just make ppl who performed badly feel even worse.
Damn!! you just made the sarcastic soldier talk seriously for the first time in his whole life!