• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics p42 discussion

Reaction score
can sumbudy plz discuss the paper before i die counting the marks ive lost.nd plx temme did ny1 get tht electron diagram right?or tht op amp question?
thnx :unknown:

Reaction score
i hav the same problem!!most found op-amp difficult!
and how did ur classmates do?wat do u think the gt for this paper will be?

Reaction score
i hav the same problem!!most found op-amp difficult!
and how did ur classmates do?wat do u think the gt for this paper will be?

Reaction score
every1 did badly at my school.loosin a minimum of 25 marks..buh i think the paper wux not at all challenging nd since there r geniuses around the world gt is goin to high.i guess 70-75 wut do u think?

Reaction score
The GT won't go that high since most of the students couldn't make it up very well ... You gave an example of your school and lets take an example of many other schools all over the globe ;)

Reaction score
hey the examiner wont see whether ppl have made mistakes or not there are ppl who do well multiply these with the ppl all over the globe and you get the ppl who will score well why wouldn't the examiner set a high GT considering how easy the paper was?

Reaction score
the GT never exceeded 65 for an A even for the easiest of the easiest of papers..
I hope for it not to go beyond 65!

even at my school almost everyone did great with a few exceptions-like me who ended up making some very silly mistakes!

Reaction score
damn me the paper was damn easy but i guess i lost my 20 marks according to my own calculations max.
did sum stupid mistake in the opamp though my procedure was right but i misread the resistance of the metal wire to be in kilo ohms...plus 4got that the ratio R2/R1 was gain and messed up with the definition of moles...the other parts went well

Reaction score
the paper was relatively easy!! and about the gases in two spheres connected by a tube, i simply calculated the number of moles in two balloons and added them up!! i dont think that was correct? how is that question done?

Reaction score
the GT has never been seen to cross 70 or 72..since there exists one paper for which the GT for requiring an A was set at 70 or 72..can't remember the paper which it was set for..
i think the GT for this paper would create history..close to 80 !
Mark my words

Reaction score
My school has just 3 Physics students(including me).
Screwed up the op-amp part. Rest everything was ok.

My prediction for the GT would be 65. Not more.