• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS p42 GT

PHYSICS p42 GT

• Total voters
Reaction score
I talked to my teacher , he is Experienced for more than (( 15 YEARS ))
and he told me GT will be 45-50 , MOSTLY 45
PS : he never gave expectation and he was wrong ! and i remember his expectation was right in AS and /ig
So dont get freaked out , and conentrate on your next exams
Good luck , and dont discuss so GT will not go above 50 and you dont get you desired mark

Reaction score
I talked to my teacher , he is Experienced for more than (( 15 YEARS ))
and he told me GT will be 45-50 , MOSTLY 45
PS : he never gave expectation and he was wrong ! and i remember his expectation was right in AS and /ig
So dont get freaked out , and conentrate on your next exams
Good luck , and dont discuss so GT will not go above 50 and you dont get you desired mark
osama :p

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me.

Yeah I think he is kidding. Have a look at my analysis. You will see that the maximum threshold ever for A* was 79. What I expect is that it will be between 65 to 70 for A*. No way this kind of paper can get above 85. I myself faced a lot of prob with time management.

Link to threshold analysis

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...7413C2BA6D9!1228&authkey=AL8N0QdzjjYt_T0&em=2" width="402" height="346" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Reaction score
guys how dd we have to solve the intensity queston and why are there there other forces in helum present