• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P5!!

Reaction score
Anyone got links to mark schemes having diagrams that are supposed to be drawn? plz help guys

Reaction score
For data analysis , if i say that lg a against lg b is plotted , why should i NOT say that it passes through origin? Does it really is that when we plot any lg graph, the straight line never passes through origin ?

Reaction score
Not sure about the Log graphs but, if the gradient is a straight line it will show relation and (or) proportionality (also the constant) which in P5 is generally used to prove the relationship

Reaction score
Not sure about the Log graphs but, if the gradient is a straight line it will show relation and (or) proportionality (also the constant) which in P5 is generally used to prove the relationship
hmmm because i read an examiners' report where it said so :/ i wasnt so sure about it so i preferred confirming .