• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p6 last question

Reaction score
don't be scared!!!! it also depends on many factors like thickness of ur lines. therefore, the die examiners actually use a ruler to measure ur a and ur b .they calculate and they will mark.
r u sure they measure with their own scale?? they scan the papers..n they again print it in uK?

Reaction score
Its distance against force, because distance being the independent variable, hence its on the x-axis, and force being the dependent variable, so its on the y-axis
therefore its distance against force.
(Thats what i think)

Reaction score
Its distance against force, because distance being the independent variable, hence its on the x-axis, and force being the dependent variable, so its on the y-axis
therefore its distance against force.
(Thats what i think)
ur right but u should say the y axis first and then the x axis

Reaction score
Try plotting the force against distance. :) It comes proportional. I did a quick rough plotting :)

Reaction score
r u sure they measure with their own scale?? they scan the papers..n they again print it in uK?
thx..btw can u remember how much mark was allocated for the answer of "b' asking to find its length
and what was the mark for finding the refractive index one...
n i always knew papers are scanned

Reaction score
Damn :( What are you expecting?
Hey man cheer up! A always comes around 29 for paper -6 :) People just feel ecstatic for no reason after giving the exam, undermining some small mistakes. Don't worry you'll do great :D

Reaction score
They are not scanned ! i m 100% sure. and my cousin sister -after she got her results,she wanted to have a look at her physics paper.she paid money and they gave her own paper with examiner comments.