• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p6 last question

Reaction score
Hey man cheer up! A always comes around 29 for paper -6 :) People just feel ecstatic for no reason after giving the exam, undermining some small mistakes. Don't worry you'll do great :D
haha, thanks alot man! :D
But i thinki did really good, except that question and i lost one more mark! so yeah really bummed that i couldnt get that right tho!
what are you expecting??

Reaction score
34-35, exactly. :) I messed up a bit in the voltage, I gave 2, it was 1.9 in the pointer.

Reaction score
Its distance against force, because distance being the independent variable, hence its on the x-axis, and force being the dependent variable, so its on the y-axis
therefore its distance against force.
(Thats what i think)

itz same maan dont worry if i would have round up maybe it was 1.4...
i got 1.5 but dont worry you will get the 2 marks its an error carry forword means ur answere for the index depends on the two pervious so relax and prepare fpr tomrrows exam

Reaction score
actually the distance is on the y-axis its always like this and the force is on the y-axis so its force against distance like e distance time graph its imae against distance

Reaction score
actually the distance is on the y-axis its always like this and the force is on the y-axis so its force against distance like e distance time graph its imae against distance
you said the same thing twice :p
you said that distance and force are on the y-axis

Reaction score
I just got confused over the volume in the measuring cylinder. Was it 70 or 71 ?? I remember 71 being above the meniscus, so it was a parallax error. :/

MTH

Reaction score
I just got confused over the volume in the measuring cylinder. Was it 70 or 71 ?? I remember 71 being above the meniscus, so it was a parallax error. :/
I got 70. Maybe parallax error, that's why you got 71 (I guess).

Reaction score
It was 70, not 71. :x
And for the line of sight you just had to continue the line from 70 horizontally and label it. c:
Also, I'm pretty sure the graph was Force against distance.

Reaction score
how was the graph a best fit or curve most mark schemes don't mention about curve i drew best fit