• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 1 - Discussion

Reaction score
Not bad. But there were some tricky questions. Tell ya about them in 24 hours :)

Reaction score
karthik said:
NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE ME IF I SAY 23 QUESTION WERE REPEATED!!!!

Oh yeah? o_O
Good for you then. Atleast you know that you have already got 23 marks. :p :D

As for me, i saw only 2 repeated questions. Lol. :D Well, I didn't even work out many past papers but this paper was relatively easy.

Reaction score
Re: Physics MCQ (Paper 1) Discussion

I CHANGED MY CORRECT ANSWER TO WRONG ANSWER AT THE VERY LAST SECOND , WITHOUT ANY GOOD REASONS AT ALL T___T , dumb me.

Reaction score
Re: Physics MCQ (Paper 1) Discussion

a peice of cake for me :)
Questions were tricky guys that's so true but i manged to gave correct answers :)
i did the paper within 30 min and spent the rest time in re-checking and just got stuck in one question :)

Reaction score
what was the answer for the graph?about the rock falling to the ground n not rebounding..

Reaction score
alay said:
what was the answer for the graph?about the rock falling to the ground n not rebounding..

like the below :)
speed incrasing with a constant acceleration , gredient of of speed/time graph showing constant value of acceleration :)
and then suddenly speed = O at time whrn the stone hits the floor :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1 KB · Views: 93
Reaction score
Prince III said:
alay said:

like the below :)
speed incrasing with a constant acceleration , gredient of of speed/time graph showing constant value of acceleration :)
and then suddenly speed = O at time whrn the stone hits the floor :)

So this is the answer ??

Reaction score
What was the answer for the question on decaying nucleus X and Y? the one where it is asked when the number of counts of X will be equal to that of Y?