• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 12

Paper was?

• Total voters
Reaction score
How did you guys find the paper? and what do you think will be the GT?

Reaction score
Around 25, it was lengthy.
no discussion here, inbox only if you must.
i'll match answers leken agar tum bangali ho, **** off :p

Reaction score
Wil somebody private me their answers
The paper was tough and some were repated like 3-4

Reaction score
The paper wasn't tough nor easy but rather lengthier than usual and I had around 4 MCQs left when 1 hour had passed. GT should be around 27-29.
If anyone wants to discuss the answers just inbox me ;)

Reaction score
Okay, so first of all. STOP DISCUSSING STUFF BEFORE 24 hours. Can't you people understand simple English? Also, keep in mind that people who want to discuss answers may have not taken the paper as of yet. So kindly refrain from sharing anything with anyone before 24 hours. And if the moderators would be kind enough to do something about people who discuss before the allotted time.. thaaat would be great. Thank.

Reaction score
Okay, so first of all. STOP DISCUSSING STUFF BEFORE 24 hours. Can't you people understand simple English? Also, keep in mind that people who want to discuss answers may have not taken the paper as of yet. So kindly refrain from sharing anything with anyone before 24 hours. And if the moderators would be kind enough to do something about people who discuss before the allotted time.. thaaat would be great. Thank.

Discussion related to answers in the paper is not allowed before 24 hours and no one is doing that so just relax. We can discuss the answers in the inbox :)

Reaction score
Rather than hard it was lengthly.... Most questions required some degree of working I was on q 19 and i got 20 min to go So.. GT overall between 25-29.

Reaction score
I agree the paper was nt hard but kinda lengthy!
So far i've got two wrng which were in the end a wild guess:;)

Reaction score
Around 25, it was lengthy.
no discussion here, inbox only if you must.
i'll match answers leken agar tum bangali ho, **** off :p

Dude. Even if anyone explained what came today no one in this dire world would do good. Exam was average. And i agree with you guys. It was lengthy and I hope the grade threshold is around 25-27. And dude. Some people from Bangladesh are selfish I agree. But some are there who'll be ready to help you too if the chance comes :) Hope you got my point :)

Reaction score
I don't think GT would fall below 27. Altough the paper was lengthy and all but the 6 repeated questions did covered up for it.

Reaction score
Everyone from my Center found the test very lengthly for example most left 2 or more questions filled randomly as time ran short

Reaction score
I don't think GT would fall below 27. Altough the paper was lengthy and all but the 6 repeated questions did covered up for it.

There were only 3 repeated questions as far as i remember...which variant were you talking about?