• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 2 2015

Reaction score
Guys i used the Kirchoff's second law for the Resistance of X and i showed them the whole long loop.. But during exam i got a different answer and at home i got 4500. My signs and the loop is on point so i do get 2 marks out of 3 right?

Reaction score
What about the kinetic model thing for pressure, what were we supposed to write for three marks? And the question where we had to make the normal reaction of the wall on the rod, where was the arrow supposed to be?

Reaction score
What about the kinetic model thing for pressure, what were we supposed to write for three marks? And the question where we had to make the normal reaction of the wall on the rod, where was the arrow supposed to be?

Arrow was on the right.. and right side direction..

Reaction score
Many gas particles in the gas,show random motion and collide with surface.As they collide their momentum changes.Force is rate of change of momentum so force is exerted.Huge amount of particles so sufficient force exerted on walls.And i drew the arrow horizontally to the right,dunno if its right or not.

Reaction score
I drew it horizontally to the right as well but someone was saying we had to draw another line from P to where it intersected with weight
The gt for p2 is usually 40 or 39 but idk about this

Reaction score
Yo, guys... For the resistance, did they state in the question for giving the answer to 2 sf? Because most of people are saying that it's 4500.. I wrote 4510..

Reaction score
Yo, guys... For the resistance, did they state in the question for giving the answer to 2 sf? Because most of people are saying that it's 4500.. I wrote 4510..
How'd you get 4510? It was 4500 exact. Total resistance was 15000*12/8=22500. So the resistance of the component which had to be found was 22500-(15000+3000)=4500