• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 3 exam

Reaction score
what would you recommend? concentrating on formulas? or concentrating more on theory part? please reply

Reaction score
dont tire yourslef my friend. Xtremepapers is full of unhelpful people . I have been trying since the morning -___-
I kinda agree I don't know what rules do paper are trying to follow here or are being a**es , but hey i found a link of one thread with a guy saying that the whole paper is based on 'waves' Good luck!

Reaction score
I kinda agree I don't know what rules do paper are trying to follow here or are being a**es , but hey i found a link of one thread with a guy saying that the whole paper is based on 'waves' Good luck!
waves? really hah!!!!! CIE ? the exam paper? i thin not! they up to something reslly bad this time !

Reaction score
Good luck 4 that, all i know is that 31 and 32 are pretty similar, At least I am prepared for getting screwed in the hall lol.

Reaction score
First, im not unhelpful, Second no waves were included, third it wasn't as hard as people say!