• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 CX (0625) Doubts and discussions.

Reaction score
Hey guys... im just totally feeling bad and just worried about tomorrow! can you guys tell me the chapters for tomorrow's paper 3/31.... I know we just have to swallow the whole book. But you know like the important chapters to revise for tomorrow's paper 31.

Reaction score
Hey guys... im just totally feeling bad and just worried about tomorrow! can you guys tell me the chapters for tomorrow's paper 3/31.... I know we just have to swallow the whole book. But you know like the important chapters to revise for tomorrow's paper 31.
learn all those formulas of motion, moments, force etc.. and u have to give greatest time to electricity, magnetism and electromagnetism!! Do learn all those usual symbols of circuits and formulas like resistance , p.d etc.. all of it!! Dont forget cathode ray oscilloscope!! (CRO)... Its a must!! then revise all the rest and u r good to go! Plus learn about D.C motor and A.C generator both... one from the two comes for sure :)

Reaction score
does anyone remember the question on induction??
Did it ask to draw and EXPLAIN or HOW THE METHOD works??
I am not discussing any answer ... just the question