• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 31 dicussion

Reaction score
Im doing varient 1 5 hours... was it that bad? Tricky question? same layout? Dont discuss it! We cant...

Reaction score
But i manage to finish all the older papers in 30 minutes... so this one will be more.... like loads of pages... Did you manage to finish?

Reaction score
Everyone can finish the pastpaper in a matter of minutes, but being in an exam atmosphere with all the tensions and pressure we feel that the exam is hard.

Reaction score
But was it really THAT harder than all the other papers? i doubt it. Im doing Varient 1 so mine could be WAAAAAAAAAAY different than yours...

Reaction score
Thank you very much :) How much are you expecting to get? And are you good in physics. I hope the curve will be low for varient 2 and ull get an A*

Reaction score
ZoOm1994 said:
how many pages? :)
Variant 1 was 20 pages with NO BLANKS. They were all full. It was RAPE. Good luck on it m8, you need it. Most of the exam was not on the syllabus. Doing past papers to prepare for it was useless since nothing came from past papers.
I wish you the VERY BEST luck.