• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 34 predictions

Reaction score
after doing ur paper 2 and after paper 33. what do u expect for paper 34. everyone say his opinion :)
i think there will be a question about pendulums but is there any possibility for a question about electricity ?

Reaction score
wat i guess is electricity suarley kmng...
coz i heard frm 1 ov klg teachet

Reaction score
uff m tired of saying electricity wont ccum to evryone due to flactutaions and loadsheeding in pakistan....:(

Reaction score
WAT THE hell has electricity SIMPLE circuit has to do with LOADSHEEDING......THINK WISELY

Reaction score
no itx not jux read u wil get it as far i know i think it wil be osilations and pendelum maybee .....:)

Reaction score
sweetie pie STFU. ur joke is old now and its not funny. and u retard its not 'FLACTUTAIONS' its FLUCTUATIONS. dumbass...

Reaction score
flashguy412 said:
sweetie pie STFU. ur joke is old now and its not funny. and u retard its not 'FLACTUTAIONS' its FLUCTUATIONS. dumbass...
wow,mind your language,stud............and she aint kiddin ,electricity isnt coming........but theres still a 20% chance....

Reaction score
hey look electricity might come the loadshedding is no reason why it wont
besides it didnt come in 33 so there are more chances of it coming in 34!!!!