• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 6....a good easy paper

Reaction score
expectin A* i mean evry thin was easy this includin paper 3, dnt wory guis if u did good in paper 1 and 6 even if u tok 60% in papr 3, A* is posible becuse the threshold is so patheticaly low (sometmes reach 50% lawl)

Reaction score
expectin A* i mean evry thin was easy this includin paper 3, dnt wory guis if u did good in paper 1 and 6 even if u tok 60% in papr 3, A* is posible becuse the threshold is so patheticaly low (sometmes reach 50% lawl)
ppl in november2011 41/80 was A in physics p3 soo CILL;):cool:

Reaction score
The paper was very easy, one of the easiest I've solved , el7amdulilah :)
Now I have to worry about chemistry :/

Reaction score
guys im doing p6 this afternoon varient 1. For the graph if they dont tell which type it is, is it usually a best fit straight line ??

Reaction score
guys iam taking v1, but i wanna ask u while solving the pastpapers ...while taking measurements some of them were different from the mark scheme with like 2mm! and i am 100% that my measurements are right! how come? does it have something to do with the printing?

Reaction score
today in the exam they just said plot ?? they didnt tell us best line or anything .. so we dont have to draw a curve?

Reaction score
guys iam taking v1, but i wanna ask u while solving the pastpapers ...while taking measurements some of them were different from the mark scheme with like 2mm! and i am 100% that my measurements are right! how come? does it have something to do with the printing?
ME TOO!!! I'm positive i'm right, i dont where the problem is :(

T19

Reaction score
it is different because it is photocopied many times :)

Reaction score

It is the printing , as sometimes it may go off scale a little bit , but in the external they use the same high quality BEAST printer to print all papers so yeah they are all the same :)

Reaction score
It is a problem from photocopying
ME TOO!!! I'm positive i'm right, i dont where the problem is :(
It differs from one paper to another as it is photocopied
but if u printed it from xtremepapers from a good printer I don't know

Reaction score
guys im doing p6 this afternoon varient 1. For the graph if they dont tell which type it is, is it usually a best fit straight line ??
point the points and ul know what it is if its a curve u can see it if they are not arranged like a curve its straight line
but read the q first

Moi

Reaction score
After the horrible physics paper 3 the paper 6 was a fairly easy paper. I took varient 2
NOTE THOSE WITH VARIENT 1 please dont ask what was on that paper cause your papers are different.
Also no discussion of what was on the paper on this thread. The time allocation was perfect and overall the paper was easy if you studied that is.

On the other hand.... Yay Physics is over!!!!

Physics

OMG It was sooo easy !! I loved it ((way better than the nightmare pp3))
I actaully finished in 35 min !! Questions were straight forward and no need to think at all... it was good !! I think i may lose maximum 3-4 marks, atleast 1 mark... :) I'm happy but now depressed... gotta study chemistry.. worst subject ever (worst than physics :()