• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 62 discussion

Reaction score
24 hours have passed, haven't they?
So yes, please discuss your answers :D

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the question that asked "Do the results support this suggestion (Yes/No, Explanation).

Reaction score
i wrote no because the resistances were too different i think.....wat u wrote?

Reaction score
I wrote yes, because the difference was only 0.5, and the limit of experimental accuracy is 10%.

Reaction score
I wrote yes. :D
But I did a lot of cutting crossing as I read the ammeter reading wrong :/
I got to know of my mistake later on, and since I wrote in ballpoint pen, remover wouldn't work, I crossed the incorrect answers and wrote the correct ones above them, plus, I also wrote the correct answers in the working. Am I still going to lose marks? :/

Reaction score
I wrote yes. :D
But I did a lot of cutting crossing as I read the ammeter reading wrong :/
I got to know of my mistake later on, and since I wrote in ballpoint pen, remover wouldn't work, I crossed the incorrect answers and wrote the correct ones above them, plus, I also wrote the correct answers in the working. Am I still going to lose marks? :/

If you underline it or write Ans. or something that indicates that this is the answer and not plain working, then they'll give the mark.

Reaction score
If you underline it or write Ans. or something that indicates that this is the answer and not plain working, then they'll give the mark.
I did my working to the far left side, so separating it from the answer column, I thought about underlining or writing "ans" with it but I panicked and just wrote it above the crossed out answer. I feel confident, however, as I used the correct value for working later on in the same question. I'm pretty sure they'll see through it.