• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper Comparisions

Reaction score
I want your opinions about how paper variant 1 and 2 were, s we can compare and find out what kinds of misery us variant 2 people went through

Reaction score
Well in variant one we got a 4 mark question of electricity to find the resistance....most of us r doubtful about it.
I just found 2 question really really easy abt expansion and dis/time graph
Then there was a question abt thermal physics most ppl in the forum r complaining about it :/
how was V2?

Reaction score
Well in variant one we got a 4 mark question of electricity to find the resistance....most of us r doubtful about it.
I just found 2 question really really easy abt expansion and dis/time graph
Then there was a question abt thermal physics most ppl in the forum r complaining about it :/
how was V2?
we had nothing from thermal physics i mean the s.h.c nd latent heat...tht que we all hate it ..it wz bout moments i couldnt solve it..format of paper wz different nd what freaked me out how can we finish 20 pages with 11 structured nd long questions in 1 hr 15 min????!!!! it is the hardest exam so far :'(

Reaction score
we had nothing from thermal physics i mean the s.h.c nd latent heat...tht que we all hate it ..it wz bout moments i couldnt solve it..format of paper wz different nd what freaked me out how can we finish 20 pages with 11 structured nd long questions in 1 hr 15 min????!!!! it is the hardest exam so far :'(
IKR! almost NONE of the past paper questions came for us too :/

Reaction score
There was some tricky shit to it..and it was too friggin long...I kea seriously..no thermal physics..
Graphs and drawings..just timewasting at its best...
It was hard..you had one resistance question...we had one where we were given total resistance for lamps then asked some wizardry bull...

Reaction score
There was some tricky shit to it..and it was too friggin long...I kea seriously..no thermal physics..
It was hard..you had one resistance question...we had one where we were given total resistance for lamps then asked some wizardry bull...
yaaa i know the 40 lamps and stuff ooooooo it seems like its revenge :cry: wt did we do??!!!!

Reaction score
I guess then ur's was harder then :p

Reaction score
Varient 2: NO Thermal Physics. Funnily enough that's where i concentrated grately on. Why am i not surprised?

How the Flying FLIP were we supposed to finish that paper in 75 mins?! Bloody suicide if you ask me :cry:

EDIT: 75 mins, Doh ^^

Reaction score
Varient 2: NO Thermal Physics. Funnily enough that's where i concentrated grately on. Why am i not surprised?

How the Flying FLIP were we supposed to finish that paper in 90 mins?! Bloody suicide if you ask me :cry:
were u given 90 mins???!!