• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper6 discussion

Reaction score
yo cant discus the paper until 24 hours has pased CIE rules aswel as XP rules

Reaction score
Calm the down. 2 marks more or less, isn't going to get somebody an A*. Besides, people got different answers, how will anyone seeing this know who to trust?!

Reaction score
Calm the down. 2 marks more or less, isn't going to get somebody an A*. Besides, people got different answers, how will anyone seeing this know who to trust?!
Just trying to warn you dude! Preventing ppl from getting banned thats it! Calm the down!

Reaction score
Yeah exactly a range but index should be not to big because the bending was less

Reaction score
Line of best fit and (or) smooth line. Both will be marked, it's not big of a fuss guys.
Most of the MS said best-fit and there were merely any with smooth curve (even though I always wondered why they wanted best-fit instead of smooth curve), both will be marked.

Each and every MS has an alternative answer which is not provided in the MS

This mark scheme is published as an aid to teachers and candidates, to indicate the requirements of
the examination. It shows the basis on which Examiners were instructed to award marks. It does not
indicate the details of the discussions that took place at an Examiners’ meeting before marking began,
which would have considered the acceptability of alternative answers.

Reaction score
Line of best fit and (or) smooth line. Both will be marked, it's not big of a fuss guys.
Most of the MS said best-fit and there were merely any with smooth curve (even though I always wondered why they wanted best-fit instead of smooth curve), both will be marked.

Each and every MS has an alternative answer which is not provided in the MS
watever :p i only wanna get an A* i dont rlly care how much i get or wats wrong or right :p after a couple of years we're gonna forget everything

Reaction score
watever :p i only wanna get an A* i dont rlly care how much i get or wats wrong or right :p after a couple of years we're gonna forget everything
Exactly, who are we to decide what's wrong and right. This will just make it worse for people to concentrate on their next exam.
How was your paper 3 ?