• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical tomorrow

Reaction score
since practicals do get leaked, always, please please please if you get to know about it, pm me I need this badly guys, please.

Reaction score
first question hav some difficult appratus.it got me thirty minutes to set that apppratus.. meanwhile i left my graph.:(
coz there were only 25 minutes left for my next experiment..which i do far well :) frm the first one.

Reaction score
first question hav some difficult appratus.it got me thirty minutes to set that apppratus.. meanwhile i left my graph.:(
coz there were only 25 minutes left for my next experiment..which i do far well :) frm the first one.
hey dont they make you do the second experiment after an hour has passed?

Reaction score
i meant that the maximum time available to complete each question is 1 hour only
yeah it took me 40-45 minutes for setting appratus..:( ..and measuring the angles with corresponding masses ..were again time taking..i complete and configure my table with same sig.fig and giving headings with units. I thought that i would make the graph in the end but..time was out..invigilator just came while i opened the graph page ..Candidate plz stop writing!
and I said ''ok'' and hand over to "her" !!

Reaction score
AnyOne know something about p33 chem tomorrow ?
salts, titration or enthalpy change ?
according to some guesses organic or gas collection type experiments might come so prepare for that.
You should know the results of oxidation of alcohols,reaction of carboxylic acids,reactions of aldehyde and ketone
For the gas collection familiarise your self with the collection of gas through water type experiments rest will be self explanatory,intial rate is i guess the gradient of the graph.Draw a tangent from the first point and stretch a line from that take 2 points and do the maths.

Reaction score
according to some guesses organic or gas collection type experiments might come so prepare for that.
You should know the results of oxidation of alcohols,reaction of carboxylic acids,reactions of aldehyde and ketone
For the gas collection familiarise your self with the collection of gas through water type experiments rest will be self explanatory,intial rate is i guess the gradient of the graph.Draw a tangent from the first point and stretch a line from that take 2 points and do the maths.

Can you please explain the point, initial rate is gradient of graph ??
What does this mean ?