• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS PRACTICAL.. whats coming????

Reaction score
hey so the prediction for the chem practical proved to be quite accurate. i was wondering if anyone would do us all a favour and reveal as to what might be coming for 31st may's physics practical (p3). just post any information you might have regarding the physics practical.

Reaction score
I think its gonna be from electricity portion cox in P33 both the practicals were from mechanics......................

GuD LuCk to p34zzzz..............

Reaction score
can anyone give the exact details of the appratus .....................and wat sort of exactly questions r cumin.........

Reaction score
I am not sure about the appratus but Q1 is from electricity n Q2 is from mechanics.........
I'll get it confirmed before 31 may............
well u all should relax bcz its gonna be very easy..... :D :D :)

Reaction score
Yeah muffy!!!! i will be ur slave 4eva if u tell me lol!!! i relly need to know!! pls post it or PM me if u do find out :)

Reaction score
Guys i just got some info that Electricity will come...some are saying that there are high chances of it coming so I think we should prepare for that...
Electricity in my opinion is the hardest as well...so I'd say 50% chances...btw I asked my friend...he gave the '33 practical and said there was no electricity question in there so there are more chances that it'll come in our paper...
well good lucks guys :)

Reaction score
Guys there is no electricity question because of fluctuations and load shedding in Pakistan. CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
electricity not coming????
both from mechanics!!!
what are your sources dude???????