• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical

Reaction score
The moment and oscillation are predictions for paper 33 people! we are discussing paper 34 here!

Reaction score
i'm so confused with the significant figures that should be used. and also with the uncertainity that is to be estimated for different quantities lyk time and length.
plz help me

Reaction score
Ppl r saying tht there is no electricity due to fluctuation in pak..but fluctuations doesn't matter..we have to make the circuit wid a battery..so frm where this fluctuation and loadshedding came in between..!!! =/

Reaction score
NO ELECTRICITY CUMIN!!and its not relatd to the loadshedding thing :O: :Bravo: ..thers sumthing relatd to balancing,putting weight on one side and measuring the chang in angle..its a tough one.setting it up is a bit tough but once its done its quite easy. :wink:

Reaction score
To sum-up,
p34
1.oscillations
2.centre of gravity
3.moments
................and electricity isnt coming....

Reaction score
if u guys are talkin abt physics practical varient two,, then no electricity for sure...its abt moments and forces and centre of gravity :)

Reaction score
FOR:EVERYONE
THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT P34
SO, STOP CONFUSING EVERYONE.................

Reaction score
Reaction score
omerkc1 said:
@zulqarnain : are you sure,man?
BTW,are you the guy from BMI?
i dont know wat BMI means,i ll give confirm report at night.ind hope othrz too to share wat they no.