• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS PROB!!!

Reaction score
hey guys how do we solve question 17,27,31,34 in varient 12 ????

Attachments

• 0625_s09_qp_1.pdf
    467.8 KB · Views: 40
Reaction score
17)A becoz there is less rise in temp
27)D becoz current flows from negative terminal to positive terminal so lamp D is near to it ..so D is ans
31)a dont know how to explain...
34)C becoz neutron has no chrge...
i hope i answered ur ques
plz....... like if it is useful........

Reaction score
Q27) current flows from positive to negative terminal because we are using conventional current in physics . The answer is D because
1) if A blows up C and D can still light up in their own separat circuit [ an advantage of parallel circuits].
2) if B blows up the same will happen as with A
3) if C blows up , then A , B and D will light up in their circuit.
4) if D blows the whole circuit is not complete and there is a gap preventing current from reaching the other terminal.
Q31) the fuse and the circuit breaker should be fitted in the live wire because it's the one carrying the negatively charged current which posses the greatest hazard
I HOPE I HELPED =D

Reaction score
Could someone tell me how to solve question 25 of 0625 w_04_qp_1

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys, there was a question about the loudness I assume which involves changing amplitude and wavelength. What was the question exactly and what is its answer? Please reply soon.

Reaction score
Q29) i'm not sure i can explain but i'll try. see when two components are in parallel it doesn't mean that they are just in separate wires and that's it . u have to imagine holding the two ends of the wire and then u should see if the other component is connected after the junction ur holding but if the two components are both between the junction it's in series.
Q32)because there must be a sliding contact for a direct variety of current values .
Hope i helped =)

Reaction score
Thanks but in question 32 in option A there is a variable resistor so p.d can be varied by it also

Reaction score
In A the bulb and the variable resistor aren't connected. Current will take the shorter route and just go to the variable resistor and not the bulb. Hope this makes sense.