• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Question ( 31 )

Reaction score
Guys whats the deflection for the alpha and beta rays ?? And whats the answer for the echo I got 146 I know its wrong but how

Reaction score
Guys whats the deflection for the alpha and beta rays ?? And whats the answer for the echo I got 146 I know its wrong but how
in the echo question speed = 2d/difference in time so the answer will be 312.5 :)

Reaction score
Guys , its 12 V and the current was 12/12 = 1 A
For the echo question you had to do (250 x 2) / (t2-t1) = 500/1.6 = 312.5 m/s

Reaction score
Guys, about the velocity/time graph. The retardation must be written as negative value, right?

Reaction score
what about the manometer question?? do we have to convert 250mm to m or simply keep it as it is?

Reaction score
There was a question related to the loudness or something like. Can someone please remind of the question which I assume it involves amplitude and wavelength? What was the answer for the question which was two sections.

Reaction score
There was a question related to the loudness or something like. Can someone please remind of the question which I assume it involves amplitude and wavelength? What was the answer for the question which was two sections.
amplitude increased so louder
wavelength increased so frequency decreased so lower pitch