• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Threshold

Reaction score
Maths was supposed to easy after nov 2012...

Well, people found it difficult too. :p
But, overall, I found it extremely easy and have 3/180 yet. And all those 3 mistakes were.. Bah. I guess punishment for not practicing papers which will, surely, deprive me of the WD.

Reaction score
Well, people found it difficult too. :p
But, overall, I found it extremely easy and have 3/180 yet. And all those 3 mistakes were.. Bah. I guess punishment for not practicing papers which will, surely, deprive me of the WD.
well till now i hv lost 1 mark and this was due to a stupid calculation mistake

Reaction score
apologies , i didnt read the thread for found the starting pages boring :p , thank you ! Plus what i thnk is that makng threshold cudnt be a suces becoz more able stdnts visit ths site and then only even mre able stdnts show their results (excluding , m a disgrace to sciences) n majority stdnts going for cie are nt with a*s but with bs and c's so thats a key fctor for determining thresholds wch mre able stdnts here often undermine in pursue of perfctn

Reaction score
apologies , i didnt read the thread for found the starting pages boring :p , thank you ! Plus what i thnk is that makng threshold cudnt be a suces becoz more able stdnts visit ths site and then only even mre able stdnts show their results (excluding , m a disgrace to sciences) n majority stdnts going for cie are nt with a*s but with bs and c's so thats a key fctor for determining thresholds wch mre able stdnts here often undermine in pursue of perfctn

Well, yeah. But I've considered the marks from here, and from other sources (less able students) so I've just set up a predicted threshold.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. :)
But, we've already concluded that the thresholds are not going to be below a maximum 87-88% for A* and 78-79% for A. But nobody can be sure.
I still cannot get one thing: There is a large difference in the thresholds for Maths and Sciences in IGCSE so how can it be almost zero for O-Levels
I mean atleast the differences have to be same