• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physx P34----CONFIRMED!!!! 100%

Reaction score
PPL may/june 2010 is HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD so i need help

it also involves a magnet Shitt :%)

Reaction score
The candidate will need to vary the current in the circuit in the range 0.3 A to 3.0 A. The Supervisor
should accordingly use a power supply fixed to an appropriate e.m.f., and should choose a rheostat
with sufficient maximum resistance. If necessary, a fixed resistor of an appropriate power rating
may be included in the circuit.

This from 2010 may/june in teachers instruction can sumone be kind enough to explain me wat this mean

Reaction score
nidzzz09 said:
mmahad_ics said:
can anyone tell me abt the ppr nd question of the rhoestat.....just to be on the safe side!!! :%) :Search:

DO 2010 may/june n den tell me
Ya i hav done it.....no probs wid it........just wanted to know where i might find a similar question as the somin involving the rheostat

Reaction score
nidzzz09 said:
The candidate will need to vary the current in the circuit in the range 0.3 A to 3.0 A. The Supervisor
should accordingly use a power supply fixed to an appropriate e.m.f., and should choose a rheostat
with sufficient maximum resistance. If necessary, a fixed resistor of an appropriate power rating
may be included in the circuit.

This from 2010 may/june in teachers instruction can sumone be kind enough to explain me wat this mean
WHICH PPR ND QUESTION??

Reaction score
ok here is what i am going to do i am going to revise November 08 32 and June 07 01 for mechanics.and to be on safe will revise rheostat too.JUST TELL ME THE YEAR AND VARIANT TO REVISE RHEOSTAT.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ111

Reaction score
Can any one help me in the part in every question in which we have to comment on the relation ship. Lets take example of N08 32 Q2. Plz help

Reaction score
abli1518 said:
ok here is what i am going to do i am going to revise November 08 32 and June 07 01 for mechanics.and to be on safe will revise rheostat too.JUST TELL ME THE YEAR AND VARIANT TO REVISE RHEOSTAT.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ111
sry its variant 34

Reaction score
hassam said:
34...young modulus and electric circuit,,,,more than 80 percent cnfrmm i cnt give 100 percent assurance since i got it from two friends who told the same thing

Reaction score
darkie123 said:
Can any one help me in the part in every question in which we have to comment on the relation ship. Lets take example of N08 32 Q2. Plz help
Listen its pretty simple ,
e.g u hve to figure out wethr x is directly propotional to d within the limits of experimental accuray /
x=dk(for the sake of arguments lets say k here is 0.222) , and x1=d1k1(k here is 0.333)
for the percentage u'lll have to find the differene of k's and thn u'll have to divide that by the larger value and multiple by 100
(o.111/0.333)into 100
if the percentage lies within 15 % of one anothr , we'd conclude tht x is directly propotional to d ,
if not thn inverself.

Reaction score
sehrishwb said:
darkie123 said:
Listen its pretty simple ,
e.g u hve to figure out wethr x is directly propotional to d within the limits of experimental accuray /
x=dk(for the sake of arguments lets say k here is 0.222) , and x1=d1k1(k here is 0.333)
for the percentage u'lll have to find the differene of k's and thn u'll have to divide that by the larger value and multiple by 100
(o.111/0.333)into 100
if the percentage lies within 15 % of one anothr , we'd conclude tht x is directly propotional to d ,
if not thn inverself.
Find % diff
IF %diff greater then 20% then its nt proportional , it less then 20 % den its proportional

Reaction score
can someone please help me j07 31 Q2... when we record the position of center of mass of ball do we place a ruler from the ground and measure where the ball is??