• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plans For Summer's 13

Reaction score
We are about to be free from exams and a long vacation is coming ahead + Ramzan \o/ so share you plans for Summer...

A lil brief Review
I would again start reading books and play cricket :) + I think India Pak Match is coming ahead so I would watch that, And go to theater to watch the New "superman (Man of steel)" :O I heard the trailer is good. Join a Computer course for "website designing" I always wanted to Learn how to make a site .. U might not know. I might make a Replica of xtreme paper one day *jK* :D and of course Revise Add maths,Chem and Phy during the holidays and start a Little study on Alevels so that I don't lack behind in class.

Now Your Turn...

stock-illustration-23397212-business-man-pointing-finger-at-you.jpg

Reaction score
We are about to be free from exams and a long vacation is coming ahead + Ramzan \o/ so share you plans for Summer...

A lil brief Review
I would again start reading books and play cricket :) + I think India Pak Match is coming ahead so I would watch that, And go to theater to watch the New "superman (Man of steel)" :O I heard the trailer is good. Join a Computer course for "website designing" I always wanted to Learn how to make a site .. U might not know. I might make a Replica of xtreme paper one day *jK* :D and of course Revise Add maths,Chem and Phy during the holidays and start a Little study on Alevels so that I don't lack behind in class.

Now Your Turn...

Lol, you're giving your party plans here? I don't even know how much I'll party. :p
Cricket - :love:. I haven't held a red cherry in my hands for 2 months now. Now, I'm gonna bowl again after so many days. :')
And yeah, movies and the CHAMPIONS trophy. :D

Reaction score
Lol, you're giving your party plans here? I don't even know how much I'll party. :p
Cricket - :love:. I haven't held a red cherry in my hands for 2 months now. Now, I'm gonna bowl again after so many days. :')
And yeah, movies and the CHAMPIONS trophy. :D
Noo.. These are not party plans. It time to Enjoy. and "Hum nixor walaay nahi hai :p "

I will attend the mosque regularly in ramzan. I always try to do.

Reaction score
Noo.. These are not party plans. It time to Enjoy. and "Hum nixor walaay nahi hai :p "

yes IMPORTANT NOTICE : DO NOT MISS PRAYERS AND REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH , no chuttian for that !!!

Reaction score

Wohi. Party. Enjoy. Nixor - Burger. Banda nhi hota tb bhi ban jata hai.
Indeed. I will try too INSHA ALLAH.

Reaction score

A lil brief Review

Now Your Turn...

Well since i won't really be going anywhere (to a different country) this summer I'll just spend my time with my friends , go out and watch my favorite series=D

Reaction score
Well my dad said that we might do Umrah (Insha Allah) :D Its better to go now because it wont be that crowded and I am so excited :D First time ever! :D Its been my dream to visit Makkah and Madiah <3

Yeah, study Bio, chem and physics because I need to know these subjects to score good marks in my entry exam for uni :D (Imma commerce student btw :( will need all the help I can get for science)

Have an awesome Ramadan and a wonderful eid with my friends,family and you guys :D *fist-pump*
Hang out with my homies in Shattered Dreams :D

Troll the members of the community to avoid being cornered with my enemy.. Boredom :cool:
and that's all I have in mind for now :D ;)

Reaction score
Well my dad said that we might do Umrah (Insha Allah) :D Its better to go now because it wont be that crowded and I am so excited :D First time ever! :D Its been my dream to visit Makkah and Madiah <3

Yeah, study Bio, chem and physics because I need to know these subjects to score good marks in my entry exam for uni :D (Imma commerce student btw :( will need all the help I can get for science)

Have an awesome Ramadan and a wonderful eid with my friends,family and you guys :D *fist-pump*
Hang out with my homies in Shattered Dreams :D

Troll the members of the community to avoid being cornered with my enemy.. Boredom :cool:
and that's all I have in mind for now :D ;)

Wow MA good to know you'll be going for Umrah...you'll be in the same country as me then=))) Good luck with everything:)

Reaction score
Movies - Lots of them. Already tallied 5.
Study,study,study...
Some Photoshop and programming courses....

Reaction score
:p Girls and cricket.. Pleash

And Movie: Have u seen "breaking Dawn Part 2"

so u think girls donot like cricket???:p
ur point of view is incorrect bro girls do lyk cricket nd da biggest eg is me:p
no after exam i will watch breaking down part 2.........................