• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please answer!!

Reaction score
I got my AS results, I got a D for computing, E for Bio and B for physics........

Is it possible to turn my grade E & D to atleast a B grade by doing A2 at my very best??

PS. I got 60marks for the A2 computing project...

Thank you!

Reaction score
yea...if u get the best marks u can get B....i m not sure about bio...but if the weighting of bio is same lyk dat of physics i.e. A2 theory consists 38% n plannig 12% ...den its possible to get B.....btw u got full marks in ur porject?dude help me..how did u do it n what was it about? btw rememba me?

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to retake Bio in November? I'm not very familar with the course but in a time of ~2-3 months, you should be able to prepare well and get something better than an E. It might be risky combining your E grade with your A2 result

Otherwise, I think you need to get really good results in A2 to get Bs. You can manage one in Physics and one in Computing if you work very hard, but I dunno about Bio. I think you should retake it if you feel you can do better.

Reaction score
yea...if u get the best marks u can get B....i m not sure about bio...but if the weighting of bio is same lyk dat of physics i.e. A2 theory consists 38% n plannig 12% ...den its possible to get B.....btw u got full marks in ur porject?dude help me..how did u do it n what was it about? btw rememba me?

Thanks for replying bro :D yes I do remember you! :D :D
dude, don't worry about the project, I did it on Access 2007 + the VB in access 2007, it was easier than doing the project using only VB6.
PM me your email so that we can talk about it :) I did Hotel Reservation

btw whats your result?

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to retake Bio in November? I'm not very familar with the course but in a time of ~2-3 months, you should be able to prepare well and get something better than an E. It might be risky combining your E grade with your A2 result

Otherwise, I think you need to get really good results in A2 to get Bs. You can manage one in Physics and one in Computing if you work very hard, but I dunno about Bio. I think you should retake it if you feel you can do better.

Thanks for replying! :)

I will reconsider about it :)

Reaction score
Thanks for replying bro :D yes I do remember you! :D :D
dude, don't worry about the project, I did it on Access 2007 + the VB in access 2007, it was easier than doing the project using only VB6.
PM me your email so that we can talk about it :) I did Hotel Reservation

btw whats your result?
ok:)