• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please guide me about IELTS preparation in Lahore

Reaction score
I watched some free videos of Pacans guy. Please tell me if he is also providing tuition for the IELTS preparation course in Lahore.

Reaction score
Hello guys, new here from India. Glad to be here and this is a great forum. So, IELTS becomes the world`s popular language in a very short duration of time and everyone should qualify before apply to abroad country. Anybody who wishes to make a successful career needs to have a strong command of this language. Everyone has a dream to settle abroad for this you have to take IELTS and it's the primary language of a foreign country. Here Study Abroad Life makes your dream come true the one-stop destination for quality education. Let your dreams fly high and fly to countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Ireland etc. and explore your higher career. We help students right from entrance exam coaching like GRE /TOEFL /GMAT /IELTS/ PTE, SOP, profile building, university applications, visa, getting a job in abroad countries. Looking forward to this group.