• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please help in physics paper 3

Reaction score
please i study all the matter and i do past papers
do any one know if the exam is easy and plz tell ma what i should do

Reaction score
Habeeby , Shawkat... make sure that you focus on All the Apparatus which are to be explained , and for sure there will be a question about Heat Capacity or w/e it is called , Radiation , Magnetism and Most of Electricity ( Logic Gates as an example ) and what has repeated in Paper 6 , and Paper 1 which I doubt that it will be "under microscope" in Paper 3.

Solve the past paper , whenever you meet something difficult , get a paper , write a list , and what stops with you , Write its name ( Equilibirum , Magnetism - Generators , blabla- subblabla ) then skim read it from your book.

Reaction score
SuperXDE said:
Solve the past paper , whenever you meet something difficult , get a paper , write a list , and what stops with you , Write its name ( Equilibirum , Magnetism - Generators , blabla- subblabla ) then skim read it from your book.

Totally agree with this technique