• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help

Reaction score
I got a B in general paper and I was honestly really pleased with my paper. The grade threshold for an A was set at 61/100. I have no idea how i could have lost all these marks. Should I get it re-checked?

Reaction score
I got a B in general paper and I was honestly really pleased with my paper. The grade threshold for an A was set at 61/100. I have no idea how i could have lost all these marks. Should I get it re-checked?

Re-cheking rarely effects coz the paper is checked very thoroughly by the examiners .
better option is to reappear for the paper

Reaction score
Re-cheking rarely effects coz the paper is checked very thoroughly by the examiners .
better option is to reappear for the paper

I had been doing much better than the other 2 students in my class throughout the yearand both of them ended up with A's. I seriously didn't think I would ever lose more than 40 marks in my GP paper. :'(

Reaction score
I had been doing much better than the other 2 students in my class throughout the yearand both of them ended up with A's. I seriously didn't think I would ever lose more than 40 marks in my GP paper. :'(

if you are that confident then you shud but it is 1 in 100 chance ki your result will change n you will also have to pay a fee of $60

Reaction score
if you are that confident then you shud but it is 1 in 100 chance ki your result will change n you will also have to pay a fee of $60

I don't know what to do! :'( I got 4A's in bio,chem,phy and math AS Level. But this B is bothering me.