• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please I need help for my oral 2013

Reaction score
I have difficulty answering these questions:
topic: Gender roles in modern society

Q1-typical behaviour of men and women
Q2-who confirms and obeys gender
Q3-what is easier : for men to live or women
Q4-job suited both

please i need help i cant ideas for these questions!!

Reaction score
I have difficulty answering these questions:
topic: Gender roles in modern society

Q1-typical behaviour of men and women
Q2-who confirms and obeys gender
Q3-what is easier : for men to live or women
Q4-job suited both

please i need help i cant ideas for these questions!!
Dude don't worry just search the net, if ur unable to find it then it doesn't matter because the examiner will explain u every point before allowing you to speak, this way u will be able to answer them.

Reaction score
Gender Roles in Modern Society
This is a new age for all of us, and as we know it we are a part of a modern society, as far as the genders are concerned males and females have no much differences in their social or professional life, women work equally compared to men, behavior of men and women have significantly evolved over decades, as time passes gender is not a question in any profession these days, both male and female have equal rights to live free under their own free will. Women are serving in military, industries, as clerks etc. which a man of the early 20th century didn't think was possible for women to handle.

I hope this helps. :)

Reaction score
Gender Roles in Modern Society
This is a new age for all of us, and as we know it we are a part of a modern society, as far as the genders are concerned males and females have no much differences in their social or professional life, women work equally compared to men, behavior of men and women have significantly evolved over decades, as time passes gender is not a question in any profession these days, both male and female have equal rights to live free under their own free will. Women are serving in military, industries, as clerks etc. which a man of the early 20th century didn't think was possible for women to handle.

I hope this helps. :)
thank you bro this helps alot

Reaction score
hey how can knowledge be used as a political tool?
Sorry Don't know abt this, will try to look it up, when is ur exam?
And if i'm unable to post anything don't worry bcoz the examiner will explain these words in an easier way so that you can answer them.......BEST OF LUCK :)

Reaction score
idk somewhere in april ./... oh rly? thats gud then.. thanksss
Sorry Don't know abt this, will try to look it up, when is ur exam?
And if i'm unable to post anything don't worry bcoz the examiner will explain these words in an easier way so that you can answer them.......BEST OF LUCK :)

Reaction score
is it good to mention a brief definition in the start like for gender roles in modern society we would start
gender roles are a set of social and behavioral norms considered appropriate for men or women in social and interpersonal relationships

Reaction score
is it good to mention a brief definition in the start like for gender roles in modern society we would start
gender roles are a set of social and behavioral norms considered appropriate for men or women in social and interpersonal relationships
U can't bcoz the examiner will ask you the question and you have talk on that only...

Reaction score
they can either ask us in questions or ask us to tell everything all together[they don't ask question], argument with another student or give topic to choses but no sub topics given n ur allowed to use pen

Reaction score
Can anyone plzz tell me what do they mean by "an inappropriate gift".
Thnx in advance
an inappropriate gift is a gift that is not prober for the situation that you are in. it must be a gift that is proper for his age and gender. for example giving a young child a wrestling video game because that will teach him violence .or for example giving a girl a manly game or present or giving a boy a present that is not suited for his gender.

hope this helps :)

Reaction score
they can either ask us in questions or ask us to tell everything all together[they don't ask question], argument with another student or give topic to choses but no sub topics given n ur allowed to use pen
Ur note allowed to make notes, he told me that too as well as my friends and there is no partner or student sitting beside u for argument, its just u alone.