• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE I NEEd HELP on Chemistry application

Reaction score
Hello! i would like to have some help on the aplication booklet on chemistry.
I dont know how to calculate de (NMR Spectrum graph) mass spectrometer. Every time that i see those questions in pastpaer i leave it blank.
I dont know when i gota use the databook and look for the chemical shift etc. TO show the structure of molecule.. And would like to know what the peaks mean,. thankyou

Reaction score
Ye i had the same feeling before but that my teacher has given me the proper instructions im quite Pro at it -_- . I would recommend you to look at some examples already done in the app boklet or a more superior book you have and see how they have done it. Then practice some questions youself and check how and why your predicted structure is wrong. Its a self learning process btw and requires full in-depth knowledge of basic chemistry. Just give it 3 to 4 hours and you will be clear.

Reaction score
what i would suggest it u try out some questions and tell any specific problem
i am sure i can help u!
:)

Reaction score
Well for example question (9.c.ii) O/N 2008
And also question (9.c.ii) O/N 2007
they are all about NMR spectrum. i wana know how to calculate it, the procedure. i dont know what the peaks mean, and also the shift

Reaction score
Vnza said:
http://www.knockhardy.org.uk/ppoints.htm

Wow its awesome!

Do you know any revision sites?

And any predictions about chem p4?

No predictions ....i'm too immature for that...try out this link as well for notes...and knockhardy contains one page notes as well...
<Link removed. Use attachment>