• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP

Reaction score
GREETINGS MY FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS
We members and student Muslim members and with the NASFAT Dua' Association together in

Islamic, ''Islamic mission society'' which is located at ososo_igarra, Akoko-edo local govt edo

state Nigeria.
My name is Muhammad Mubarak and i am from ososo new site in Akoko-edo local govt in

edo state Nigeria,
This is a general renouncement for the lunching of the new site of the ososo central mosque,

we the members of the Muslim student in ososo are pleading to all our Muslim elite to join us

in promoting the growth of Islamic around the globe by supporting the work of Allah in anyway

they can. i will use the opportunity to draw the attention of all my Muslim brother around the

globe, due to our past few research we discover that the rate of conversion of Muslim into

Christianity is growing rapidly and we have also discover that this problem of Islamic are

caused due to the lark of mosque (for prayers) and Islamic progammess is eliting the people

about Islam.
The community which i lived on also suffer the same fate the problem of Islam in this rural

area, this is why we the Islamic student are taking it upon our self to restore the lost glory of

Islam in our community, And we are pleading with all the Islamic brothers both home and

abroad to show their contribution by donating what Allah has lead them to donate.
there is no body to pass this message of Almighty Allah to our members he except we the

Muslim student have sent out to come and spread the message to where our Muslim members

are because of regards, honor, respect and love in Islamic and with us among the Muslim

members. here is my email address ([email protected])

Pulus bisimillahi Raman Reheen.Amen &

emen-ila-illa-lla-hu- seyindina Mohammed

Resule-ila-hi-sallah-Allah-sallah-ila-wa-salla-

Baba Rakatu Amen &Emen

Thank you..

Muhammad Mubarak