• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

plx help me with this

Reaction score
I answered the second question of physics paper 22,section B,bt later i found out that the next question was mush easy..so i deleted all the answered parts in the second question but after the test i realised that i didnt cut the third part of the question which was asked to draw erows.....so will they consider the second question or the last question which was fully done... :?:

Reaction score
cambridge corrects all 3 questions and the chose best 2...So you won't be penalised!!

Reaction score
Heshna said:
cambridge corrects all 3 questions and the chose best 2...So you won't be penalised!!

Heshna you are very much wrong on that
if a person do all the question (all the three questions )
the examiner would only check the first two and cut the next one !!

but in Positive mind case i think examiner would check the last question rather than the second because he is saying that he did cut some parts of that question , that would give hints to the examiner that he droped this question !!!

Reaction score
heyyy...I did the 1st and the 3rd one..!!!!!! by the way are you sure that the first two are corrected???? we are told that the best two are chosen...!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i'm sure bcoz i have read it sumwhere may be in the syllabus of sum subject!

Reaction score
Heshna said:
heyyy...I did the 1st and the 3rd one..!!!!!! by the way are you sure that the first two are corrected???? we are told that the best two are chosen...!!!

obviously , i am sure that is why i have posted such things :)

Reaction score
Always the first attempts are considered. If an answer requires you to write 3 notes and if you wrote 4, only t he first 3 will be considered even if the first note is wrong and the last 3 notes are correct (2,3,4)