• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plz Help Plz

Reaction score
Assala O Alaikum..
Guys I have taken science subjects in my O Level and I am planning to do ACCA in future.. So the thing which I want to know is that If I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics in A Level then will I be taught all the basic (not depending on how good is the teacher) and is the basics are also included in the A Level syllabus as I dont know anything about commerce..
Plz guys help me and also share your story if you are a science to commerce transferred student.

Reaction score
waslaam! i know a friend who had the same situation as you, and she had to take O Level commerce sub.'s too...
i dont know where u live.. it probably depends on which school u apply to! :\

Reaction score
oh.... i think u shud ask the school ur applying too... beaconhouse?

Reaction score
touba.. ok! i can read that too! 2moro ask the A Level staff in u school or something.. :\

Reaction score
My school is not for A Level..
O God!! Why ai have to face every problem ;( (-__-)

Reaction score
ok then! filhaal concentrate on O, then whenever u apply to a school for A, ask....

Reaction score
Assala O Alaikum..
Guys I have taken science subjects in my O Level and I am planning to do ACCA in future.. So the thing which I want to know is that If I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics in A Level then will I be taught all the basic (not depending on how good is the teacher) and is the basics are also included in the A Level syllabus as I dont know anything about commerce..
Plz guys help me and also share your story if you are a science to commerce transferred student.

science student here.
i dont think a level commerce will include basics with 'that' kinda depth. of course they have to move a level above o'levels. (thats what i found with the sciences)
but from what i've heard, commerce isnt a very difficult subject. still if u'll find any difficulty, u could aways hire a private tutor or join some academy, to polish ur basics.
i know a person who studied sciences all the way but is doing CA now. so studying commerce/economics isnt compulsory (for CA atleast), but it is still recommended

Reaction score
Assala O Alaikum..

I live in Karachi

Currently doing O Levels

Dude , you're golden. oct/nov mein you can easily take and give all the commerce subjects, many people do it its no problem. a friend of mine here did it and he got A*s and before his o3 papers he got pre-accepted to Lyceum . but nows hes in beaconhouse and studying business subjects. so yeah u can easily take them side by side your science ones.

Reaction score
In this may/june 2014 session I will give chemistry, islamiat and Computer..
So do you think that I can give business studies also and how much time would an average student will be required to prepare?

Reaction score
In this may/june 2014 session I will give chemistry, islamiat and Computer..
So do you think that I can give business studies also and how much time would an average student will be required to prepare?

three month courses hein. all three can be done in three months provided you've a good teacher. and some common sense. and a little good maths. :p