• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plz Help Plz

Reaction score
I don't know about commerce subjects but Junaid aakhtar teaches P.St and Khurram Hussain teachers Islamiat

Reaction score
I don't know about commerce subjects but Junaid aakhtar teaches P.St and Khurram Hussain teachers Islamiat

J.A = FAKE.
sir khurram ,thats nice but then again good teacher for these subs doesnt mean same for the others.

Reaction score
I am still confused that what should I do..
If I don't take BS or accounts in O Level then in A Level zi will face so much problem

Reaction score
I am still confused that what should I do..
If I don't take BS or accounts in O Level then in A Level zi will face so much problem

TAKE BS AND ECO AND ACCOUNTS AND GIVE IT THIS OCT/NOV. you just CANT get a B in these. no one does. -.- dey dou.

Reaction score
But what if while preparing for these I won't be able to prepare for chemistry islamiat and computer?

Reaction score
But what if while preparing for these I won't be able to prepare for chemistry islamiat and computer?

seriously? are you planning to start on these any time before October when you've to give paper next may ? be realistic. -.-

Reaction score
Assala O Alaikum..
Guys I have taken science subjects in my O Level and I am planning to do ACCA in future.. So the thing which I want to know is that If I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics in A Level then will I be taught all the basic (not depending on how good is the teacher) and is the basics are also included in the A Level syllabus as I dont know anything about commerce..
Plz guys help me and also share your story if you are a science to commerce transferred student.
Walaikum Assalam, Hello.

If you plan to go for ACCA then you will obviously have to take Commerce subjects (Accounts, Economics and Business Studies) in A'levels for prior knowledge for university level studies. However, concerning your query, I'm not sure about that, I don't think they do. In fact, one of my friends that took Commerce in O'levels was taught all the basics for the field in the beginning lessons. Which means that it is highly unlikely that you will be taught the basics for these subjects as part of the A'levels course or syllabus unless you request the school/academy to do so.
You have a whole year ahead of you, I recommend you to do either of the two things:
- If you're in Karachi, join Wahaj Hussain or Basic Coaching Center for a crash course or a full course for these commerce subjects. One of my friends switched from Sciences to Commerce by taking admission in Wahaj Hussain.
OR
- Buy the CIE endorsed books or recommended books and go through them and practice exercises. Do past papers. Take help from a former student or friend or even hire a tutor. This way, you might not be able to cover the entire syllabus but you will be able to develop a good understanding of the basics of the subject.

Hope that helps! Any more questions?

Reaction score
Assala O Alaikum..
Guys I have taken science subjects in my O Level and I am planning to do ACCA in future.. So the thing which I want to know is that If I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics in A Level then will I be taught all the basic (not depending on how good is the teacher) and is the basics are also included in the A Level syllabus as I dont know anything about commerce..
Plz guys help me and also share your story if you are a science to commerce transferred student.

For Economics and BS no need to have knowledge of Olevels but for Accounts you do. Again it depends who teaches you in school.

Mohsin Khan
O&A Accounting Teacher, ACCA Part Qualified.