• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plz help with permutation and combination (S1 9709 Paper 6 ) !!!

Reaction score
How to solve permutation and combination guyz... Any tutorials or notes wud be really helpful ... Plz guyz its urgent!!!!

Reaction score

My permutation is weakest too.. I am gonna lose my marks
I have already seen this video but can not even solve the problem. Yeah it is of some help but u can not solve the past paper questions since they are too high level

Reaction score
I still find it so hard, there are so many different kind of questions. women together not together, at ends, how many digits if multiple etc etc

Can anyone help

Reaction score
I still find it so hard, there are so many different kind of questions. women together not together, at ends, how many digits if multiple etc etc

Can anyone help
Same, I guess its just something you would have to figure out yourself :( something like the chain rule

Reaction score
12120059_1641807096082703_1646649766086432443_o.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks but what is this specific topic or rule called?
It is simply using the calculation and theory formulae of standard deviation ... And the mean is involved too ...
No particular rule as such ... Just substitution into those formulae