• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

plzz reply!

Reaction score
my olvl grades are.:- & A-1 grades..(that would appear on transcript.)..
phy A* phy A*
chem A* chem A*
maths A* maths A.
pakst A*
urdu A*
comp A
ADDmaths A
eng B
isl B..:////

with these grades...can iget into good uniz like LUMS,UET.......NUST.etc......ill also be givin SAt 2 and will be trying hard to get a awesome score in it..INSHALLAH....and i'll also be workin hard for entry tests////

Reaction score
for lums, result doesnt matter much. just ace their entry test next year and u'll get in.
for uet, yes result is good but u'll need to work really hard in studying fsc course and memorize everything in the fsc books cuz the test is fsc based.
for nust, just score a full 2400 in SAT2 in physics, chem, math level 2 and your admission in engg will be confirmed.

Reaction score
my olvl grades are.:- & A-1 grades..(that would appear on transcript.)..
phy A* phy A*
chem A* chem A*
maths A* maths A.
pakst A*
urdu A*
comp A
ADDmaths A
eng B
isl B..:////

with these grades...can iget into good uniz like LUMS,UET.......NUST.etc......ill also be givin SAt 2 and will be trying hard to get a awesome score in it..INSHALLAH....and i'll also be workin hard for entry tests////
these grades don't matter in ur university admissions (nust and lums) as told above, u have to work hard and ace the entry tests.
One more things, do not leave NET just because ur giving SAT2. Take both the test and the SAT2, that will further enhance ur chances of getting in!