• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry thread should be made sticky

Poetry thread should be made sticky.

• Yes.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No.

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ah well, it was perhaps in the middle of the week, when we were finally winning a stranglehold of 'yes' votes, badrobot14 announced, that it is not gonna happen.
I don't know, get it locked, maybe? I'm not the one to decide that.
ahmm....Let's Wait till 20 may.
We never Know wht might happen ?

Reaction score
i dnt get one thing....yea its individual opinion nd we r askin them to vote yes...they wud frst see the thread nd then vote rite..i mean nobody's dt dumb to jux vote yes without even seein wt it was about!o_O
Do you even think people care? 50% of them would not vote at all. It's that you're 'spamming'.

Reaction score
Read the little detail given by the admins under the chat section.

'Seen a flying saucer....' :)
Seeing a flying saucer is a much better thing to share than spam related to something Not-So-Awesome :) I'd say the same for that other 'counting' thread of yours. You're just occupying internet space with, in simple terms, crap. No offence meant but think twice before you make your next thread.

Do you even think people care? 50% of them would not vote at all. It's that you're 'spamming'.
(y)

Reaction score
then please explain me this, would you? :)

I think in the middle of the week, Badrobot popped in and explained that the poetry thread cannot get stick, I wonder why he didn't lock this thread at that specific moment.

Seeing a flying saucer is a much better thing to share than spam related to something Not-So-Awesome :) I'd say the same for that other 'counting' thread of yours. You're just occupying internet space with, in simple terms, crap. No offence meant but think twice before you make your next thread.

(y)

Never criticize literature!

AND

about my 'counting' thread, if didn't notice, we're on a forum and a community to be more specific, what's the point of the Chat section if the threads in they're are all gonna be about topics that are 'worth' making and benefiting us one way or another. There's one thing you lack; how to expand the thinking of the little what we know as a brain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.